Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just Another Day

Today I have just been catching up on laundry and working on VBS. Sue has been here the past two days so that she and Charles could finish up their Mark summer class. We've all been parked around the kitchen table typing away at our laptops. I got my english midterm turned in last night. Phew.
Charles saw another rattlesnake today, but this was the one that got away. It crawled under the mower storage trailer and we couldn't even gas it out. It was that snake's lucky day, I suppose. I hope he eats lots of mice!
Tonight I am going to be parked here again - this time working on abnormal psych.
By the way - welcome Grandma - new reader to the blog. I hope you enjoy keeping up with all the day to day happenings!
Happy Tuesday (and $1 burger night) to all!

No comments: