Friday, June 8, 2007

Summer is Fun




We are enjoying summer so much. We have had about a million sno cones and even home made ice cream (made by a friend, not me). We've played at the park and outside every spare minute.
I am also doing some "deep cleaning" that I try to do twice a year. Stuff like cleaning out closets, getting those base boards clean, etc. It's going slowly though, b/c the great outdoors is so distracting, and I have no pending company to spur me on. Also, I am working on finishing this semester, so that slows me down as well. I am almost ready to take my midterm for abnormal psych and american lit.
Today I was actually in a picture that I didn't take myself, so I thought I'd post it. Ha Ha.
I hope you are all having a super summer! I love reading what you are all enjoying!

No comments: