Saturday, January 10, 2009

Taco Soup

Taco Soup

1 lb ground beef or shredded chicken

1 package of taco seasoning

1 package of ranch seasoning

1 can nacho cheese soup

1 can diced tomatoes

1 can red beans

1 can black beans

1 can yellow corn

*Serve with chips


I make this in a crock pot. I just dump it all in and top it with cheese. I don't know why my cholesterol is so high! Maybe it is because all my recipes end in: Put cheese on top!


Bean Cobbler by Jenna

Bean Cobbler

1 Can of Ranch Style Beans

1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup

1 Can of Rotel Tomatoes

Tortillas

1 lb Ground Meat

Shredded Cheese

Cook Ranch Style Beans, Cream of Mushroom, Rotel and Cooked Ground Hamburger in pot

When heated together well layer ingredients in a pan Tortillas, Mixture, Cheese, Repeat

Top with Cheese and bake at 350 until all melty. Serve with chips.

No comments: